Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cats!

I started to write a real brainy post about sponsorship strategy cos I used to be the "no we're not giving you any money but you can have a plastic sipper bottle" person for a company that got 46 billion requests per day*. I don't do so much of it nowadays but I just got a request this mornign and wow....how not to do it.
 
So, then I felt guilty for thinking that because fundraising person was a nice person raising funds and we need more people like that in the world and not curmudgeons like me etc. To appease my guilt I was going to write helpful tips with little bullet points and snappy american business writing words.
 
BUT
 
I got distracted and starting looking at OMG! cat and keyboard cat and all the other hilarious cats on the intarwebs and (have cats always been funny? were cats funny before the intarweb?) cats! so funny...
 
so here's a photo of a cat with a bowl on its head that someone put there to take a funny photo and put it on the intarweb for general public amusement hahahaa
 
 
*no I made that up

Posted via email from cjlambert's posterous

No comments: