Monday, April 19, 2010

The Mum Media Monitor

Just had a wee coffee spill..fall off chair laughing moment...it's not that funny but it kind of is....the Mum media monitor...
 
Found when looking for reviews of note taking applications from Mashable:
 
  • I've tried some note programs, but never really got into it. I'd like to hear from some of you who use them and find out what you use them for.

  • Suzanne
    1 year ago
  •  in reply to Linda Roeder
    Linda,

    I use Luminotes for everything--keeping tracking of recipes, planning events, coordinating grants, making notes of things to read or write, linking to relevant web sites.

    I like how easy it is to link one note to another and how easy it is to share with others.

    Suzanne

    (Disclosure -- I am the developer's mother)

    Posted via email from cjlambert's posterous

    No comments: